>

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just When You Thought She Couldnt Be ANY SWEETER....

      Tuesday our Submarine Wife Group has the last bake sale.  We have these to raisee money for Homecoming! WOOOOOO!!! Since I was gone all Summer I REALLLY wanted to comtribute to this one... So- since I just got the Bakerella "Cake Pops" cookbook last week I thought HEY... ILL MAKE CAKE POPS FOR THE BAKE SALE!! For those of you who dont know who Bakerella is, GO READ HER BLOG SHE IS AMAZING! The Cake Pops are like a ball of cake and frosting on a stick, dipped in chocolate! YUMMM right!? Yes.... very actually ha ha! AND TIME CONSUMING MIGHT I ADD!
I need to have these done in 2 days so I thought I would start at 5:45 this morning.  I had a pretty good head start before Harper woke up and I THOUGHT I had cleaned everything up! We had breakfast together and she was playing with her toys so I thought I would try and squeeze a few more cake pops in! A good 15 min goes by and Harper STILL had her back to me so I though I would see what she was up to! I SOME HOW MISSED THE WHOLE TUB OF FROSTING AND SHE FOUND IT!! Spatula and all!! 


Allllll over her face and her ballet pajamas! After I cleaned her up she gave me a huge hug! Then I said "I thought you couldnt get any sweeter!"  ; )

But- At the end of the day, the cake pops got done! The red ones at least... Still have Blue and White to concquer!
Next project- something for "Make It Bake It or Fake It"... yes... also something with the Navy Wives! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment