Kind of a random blog... but it was cute so I thought I would share! ; )
>
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Little Mommy Harper
So my father and step mom got Harper this doll for her Birthday... Nothing like we had back in my days of owning dolls! This doll makes noise when you give it a bottle & giggles ect... Once in a while she even burps. Whenever Harper is playing with the doll and it cries she sticks the bottle to her mouth and laughs hysterically.
The other day I rounded the corner to see her holding the doll like a baby! Melted my little black heart!! I sat down and asked her if she wanted a new baby sister or brother and she laughed again! She was doing such a good job with the doll I thought I would put the offer on the table! ; )
As we continued to chat over plastic pastries and a cup of pretend tea, we decided we should just wait for daddy to get home and discuss this with him! ha ha ha!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very very cute!! I loved reading this!! H cracks me up!! And she would be an AWESOME big sister!! ;) Cute outfit she is wearing too!! =)
ReplyDelete