Ahhhhhh our little Harper is growing up. We have made the decision to convert her crib to a toddler bed. Some crazy awesome person invented these cribs that convert from crib to toddler bed to day bed or twin bed to full size headboard and foot board! Obviously were not jumping to full size.... but the toddler bed is quite cute with her Tiffany themed bedding. Anyway. We tried to make a big deal about it... yayyy big girl bed ha ha ha. She looked at us like we were crazy when she saw it! She KNEW the front chunk was missing! She wouldn't even sit on it without crying. So I layed on it... and she LAUGHED! hahahaaa.
The time came... jammies on, teeth brushed, time to read the bed time story and time to climb in!! I don't know what I was expecting. I think in all honesty I knew it would go 1 of 2 ways: 1 she would be a total rock star and stay in bed, maybe wake up once in the night or 2: Completely FREAK out and we would end up putting the gate back on. We laid her down, went and sat in the living room and waited. She made a noise... almost like a whimper. Made it again.... then- SILENCE!! COMPLETE SILENCE!! She didn't make a peeeep all night! Totally blew us away.
And even when she wakes up from a nap, all she does is sit up and yell "mamaaaaaa" ahhahahaa. I go in there, take her hand and we go about our day! Shes growing up soooo fast!
I knew she would do great!! Can you believe how fast they grow?! She is super cute and those jammies are way cute!! Wat to go Harper for being such a big girl!! =)
ReplyDelete