Its fiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally done! It took 2 months, and lots of hard work.... but its done and we couldn't be happier. Harper's new room. Shes in loooove with it. Last night our friends Ally and Ryan came over and the first thing she wanted to do was take them to "teaaaaa" at her new table. Ally and I share a deep love for Tiffany's so she loooved it too. She said "I'm going to move in!" hahahaa.
I had to spackle, then paint the entire room white... the people who lived here before didn't do a great job cleaning up after themselves. After that- I went to Home Depot with a Tiffany Box in hand for them to create a custom color of paint for us!!
Tomorrow night were converting her bed to a toddler bed!! I don't think she will even notice... if anything she will be excited! And so are we!
Pictures!! When Josh is away she always kisses the big picture on the left "good night"!
The kid loooooves her books!
Yes.... REAL Tiffany Candle Holders! My mom made her curtains!! Aren't they fabulous?!
Her tea table.... Layla and Rex were her first guests! I got the table and chairs at IKEA and painted them black, then my very talented mother made the chair cushions for them!
Then daddy was invited to toast some tea... to a job well done!!







Love the picture of Josh and Harper, makes me smile. The room turned out great!! Take pictures of her in her toddler bed! =) She's growing up!!
ReplyDelete