Ahhhhh today is the First Day of Fall... Autumn... whatever you call it. I'm glad to see you again... its been a long hot Summer and so many exciting things happen during Fall. Its time to have Pumpkin Coffee, break out the cardigans (well... the 2 or three that fit), wear jackets and cute boots, wear all the warm Fall colors, start planning Family Photos, sip ciders, BONUS tiiiiiime, visit the apple orchards and Pumpkin Patches... and of coarse- DECORATE FOR HALLOWEEEEEN! There is a downside to Fall though... Football. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday AND Monday. Seriously? I rarely get to spend time with my husband because of the Mistress Pittsburgh... but now her and I both have to share with football. I could probably tell him I bought a new car and he would say "oh goood!" because hes so wrapped up in his game!! But I am trying to be more involved... I joined a Fantasy Football thing and I am kickin butt!!! I'm 2 and 0!! But the most exciting thing this Fall....we get to meet little Reese. Were rounding out the 34th week. Time has been going by a lot faster than it did with Harper... Maybe because Harper keeps me busy enough I don't have time to sit and count how many more days or weeks we have left.
Harper's Halloween Costume is officially done! And she loooves it about as much as I do I think. I'm glad... because it was going to be a hit or miss. It could have been overwhelming but she rocks it. ahhahaa. She lights up whenever she tries it on. Speaking of her... she has reallly been testing my patients lately. I know... shes 2.... that's what shes supposed to do. Yeah yeah yeah... but when I look at her pics of when she was just a little 7 pound peanut I miss the days where "no" was not part of her vocabulary and "time out" didnt escape my mouth 10 times a day. Its ok... were getting through it. Were understanding each other better and trying to keep the communication lines open. ha ha ha. She understands I think more every day why the room next to her is filling up with tiny clothes and baby stuff. The other day she picked up a newborn sized onesie and proudly said "Reeeeeese"!" ahhahahaa yes... that's Reese's. And when we go shopping... she knows all these tiny clothes aren't hers ha haha (and WHY do they look exactly like the outfit we just picked out for her BUT TINY!?). Its funny to watch her face. I will try to get a pic of it some day.
Were officially unpacked!! Didn't even take a month. I still love my new house. I will love it more in 2 weeks when the final pieces of my decor come. Then I will post pics of our new home... Hopefully including the nursery!! =) OH! AND- the 4 month "Great Stroller Debate" has come to a close. We are proud to announce our girls will be riding in style in the "Baby Jogger City Select". It has 16 different seating arrangements and can adapt to an infant carrier, bassinet, and just a normal seat when Reese is old enough. We have spent HOURS AND HOURS researching and were both sooo excited. So is Harper... yesterday we actually got to test one out!! I think we 100% made the right decision!
Anyway- back to celebrating the season...To kick off Fall, we did go to this awesome place called "Clyde's Cider Mill". Its the oldest steam generated cider mill in the United States!! They have the most amaaaazing cider and these delicious cider donuts! They are seriously to die for when you get them warm! mmmmmm. Were soooooo going back.
Along with the leaves changing and everything else... I feel like my days have been getting longer... Is it me or is it the change in seasons!? For sanity's sake were going to say its the change of seasons ahahhaa.
Happy Fall.... From our (growing) Family to Yours!!


yay you finally shared her name!!! what a dream come true literally!!! LOL
ReplyDelete