We moved.
Not a day too soon.
We have been here for 2 weeks,
and I am happier than ever to call this home.
and I am happier than ever to call this home.
Theres so many things I love about it.
So- I decided I would dedicate a blog entry dedicated to our new home.
Friends and family who have been to our old house,
you will understand all the little things I love.
you will understand all the little things I love.
I love that my front door, is actually my front door.
I love that in a "Rental Home" my entire main floor is NOT off white carpet...
BUT WOOOOOD!!
BUT WOOOOOD!!
I have a pantry, a garbage disposal, AND a freezer that makes ice.
I love that when I close my refrigerator door, it actually stays closed.
I love that I can wash White Laundry in Hot Water, Run the Dishwasher, and
Stand under the hot running water in a shower without wondering how much this is costing in Oil.
Stand under the hot running water in a shower without wondering how much this is costing in Oil.
Say it with me- CENTRAL AIR!! CENTRAL HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONER!!
Josh loves that when you hit a light switch, lights "IN THE CEILING" turn on.
Speaking of ceiling, every room has a ceiling fan.
I love that we have a little stairway that's PERFECT for hanging Christmas garlands on.
I love that Harper has friends on both sides of the house,
down the road, and around the corner.
down the road, and around the corner.
I love that when I get groceries, I don't have to get out the wagon, load it up,
and haul it up a hill BACKWARDS to keep an eye out for falling groceries.
and haul it up a hill BACKWARDS to keep an eye out for falling groceries.
I love that there are not Foxes, Skunks, Raccoons, and Chipmunks that live
under my deck and on my property.
under my deck and on my property.
I love that our "Land Lord" doesn't sit in his car outside
this house watching for hours on end.
this house watching for hours on end.
And last but not least- I love that I got everything I could ever want in a home...
and Josh... he still has a man cave!!
and Josh... he still has a man cave!!
Were all very happy here.... and we cant wait to bring home the newest addition
to add even more joy and love into our home.
to add even more joy and love into our home.
awww how pretty!!!
ReplyDelete