The Navy Base had a "Festival of Lights" last night!! Hot chocolate, a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus, all the candy canes anyone could want.... and 28 degree weather to boot. It was crazy cold enough that I had to bust out the Fluff Mama Uggs!! (now you realllllly know how cold it was ha ha ha) Not to mention we were along the Thames River... and the wind is CRAZY all the time. So mix all that up and you know were were going to have fun! It was Harper's first night out in a crazy cold climate so I layered her and bundled her up!! Someone said she looked like the little kid off "A Christmas Story" cause I had bundled her up so much she could hardly walk! ha ha ha. Better be safe then sorry right!? We loaded up the stroller and headed off to have some fun!
Santa and Mrs Claus pulled up on the fire truck, and Harper was in LOVE with the lights! She was more concerned with the lights then why everyone was screaming at the big man in the red suit! Santa gave a little speech, and then we all helped him count down from 10. He flipped a switch and the whole plaza lit up like a little winter wonderland! Harper wanted out of the stroller so bad! I thought she would have wanted to stay in her cozy little nook. As soon as her little feet hit the sidewalk she went from one display to the other. She even gave one display a kiss! Sweet little diva. I think shes starting to get the hang of Christmas!
What a pretty festival! =) Looks like a lot of fun! There is a place here up where they call it the South Hills, and they decorate there whole house with lights and all their property!! They even have some fun displays and a CAMEL!! ha ha!! My parents are taking Addyson this year for some Grandparent time and maybe a new tradition! =) I will have to post the pics! Glad you all are having so much fun! Happy Holidays!! P.S. Love the boots! =)
What a pretty festival! =) Looks like a lot of fun! There is a place here up where they call it the South Hills, and they decorate there whole house with lights and all their property!! They even have some fun displays and a CAMEL!! ha ha!! My parents are taking Addyson this year for some Grandparent time and maybe a new tradition! =) I will have to post the pics! Glad you all are having so much fun! Happy Holidays!! P.S. Love the boots! =)
ReplyDeleteOH!! Where did Josh get his hat?! Gus REALLY likes it!! ha ha! =)
ReplyDelete