My house looks like Santa's Workshop had a malfunction and they relocated here. Bows, gift tags, wrapping paper, tons of projects and pictures!! But I am happy to say- that this morning Harper and I packaged all the boxes and are ready for shipping! I have found my replacement for my need for coffee in the mornings....
I need to make like 3 more copies... one for each car, and one for my purse so I can have it where ever I go. My little helper likes it too. She thinks she can sing along! It brightens up both of our spirits....
See how productive we were?!
And here's the box for Gus, Courtney my 2 nieces Addy & Blakely in Idaho!!
We have other packages to send too.... but these were the most time consuming ones by far. I hope you all enjoy your gifts!! We will be missing all of you guys.... but hey- that's why a good man invented SKYPE!

HOLY BOXES!! HA HA HA!! =) You guys are so good at Christmas! I'm sure we will love ANY gifts from you!! =) The Glee cd cracks me up!! VERY GOOD replacement for coffee girl, if I do say so myself! ;) Have you been watching "The Sing-Off"?! It's like real life Glee! HA HA!! LOVE IT!! Makes me want to dance around the living room..and I WOULD if Gus wouldn't make fun of me!! HA HA HA!! =)
ReplyDelete