>

Friday, February 11, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Ohhhh yes.... Its that time again.... Superbowl Time.  We were soooo excited to have a Superbowl Party in the "MAN CAVE" this year... then we heard that Josh had duty!!  Someone said "Having Peterson work on Superbowl Sunday should be  sin!!" ha ha ha!! Lots of Sailors were looking forward to TV in the cave, and of coarse some of my famous appetizers!!  But- the day wasn't bad Harper and I dressed up in Black and Yellow, were rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers.  I know what your thinking- "hey- I thought you liked he Eagles and the Patriots" Ohhh I do..... but we HAVE to have some pride for the Pittsburgh Steelers!!  After all- we do belong to the USS Pittsburgh! FOX News went down on the Submarine to interview the Sailors and See how they were spending Superbowl Sunday.  Josh even got to be the spokesperson sub that night!!  Here's his video clip!!

 
Obviously they Steelers lost.... but they played a good game.  And they had lots of support behind them!

1 comment:

  1. Josh is a regular SUPERSTAR!!! hahahaha!! Love the video!! =)

    ReplyDelete