I'm feeling a little spoiled by my favorite family in Idaho! First I got my freakin awesome Anchor shoes... then today Mail Man Mike surprised me with an Easter Box from Gus, Courtney, Addyson & Blakely!! I was DYING to open it... but I was a good mom and waited for Harper to wake up ha ha ha.
We took out a GLEE Board game first... and I told H it was for ME hahaha. I cant wait to have the girls over and play!! Then the rest was for her.
She actually had put her arm in her dress but I couldn't get a pic fast enough!!
AREN'T THOSE PAJAMAS ADORABLE!?!?
Rockin her new bow!!!
We made out like bandits! ha ha!!
Thank you guys soooo much!! We sure do miss you guys and are so thankful for you!! We hope you guys get your Easter box soon and love it as much as we loved ours!!
Happy Easter to you all!!
Love ya lots!!
Harper cracks me up!!! =) She is super cute in those photos! I love her hand on the box like "Mom get to openin' this thing!" The bow looks as cute as I wanted it to! =) Can't wait to see her in her pj's and the dress, come on weather, cooperate!! You will have to let me know what the Glee game is like! I hope it's fun! Glad the box arrived safely and you enjoyed it all! =) We will let you know when the girls get theirs! Happy EARLY Easter to you guys! Love ya both!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Lovin her sweater! =)