>

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My New Glass Slippers

So the other day, Courtney told me to keep an eye out for UPS because I was getting a package!!  I was confused because when we usually send packages to each other we use USPS... so I knew this was super special!!  FINALLY UPS came, I ran downstairs and met him at the door.  I ran back up and tore open my box! She sent me the most awesome shoes ever!!!
The Anchors are rhinestones and have gold threading!!!  I'm going to wear them to the pier to pick up Josh when he gets home!  Its going to be my new tradition to wear cute shoes to the pier.  At the last homecoming I wore blue and white striped heels with big red bows!  I wonder if Josh will notice!?  =)  I'm sure he will... he (as well as Courtney) know how much I love anything with Anchors ha ha ha.  I wore them Saturday out to lunch and they were sooooo shiny out in the sun!  Now I have an excuse to get a cute outfit for the pier.... cute new shoes deserve a new cute outfit!
Thanks Courtney... I feel just like Cinderella!


1 comment:

  1. You're welcome!! =) They were screaming "L" and I couldn't pass them up!! =) Glad you like them and that they fit! I bet they look super cute on the Pier!! Josh will notice I'm sure, as well as everyone else! Now if only they would have had Harpers size! hahaha! Hope you had a great weekend/visit with your sister!

    ReplyDelete