>

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

12 on the 12th

A while ago, I saw another blog that did this. She took 12 pictures of her day, on the 12th day of every month and write a brief explanation of that picture.  I always look forward to seeing her 12 so I thought I would start my own 12 on the 12th!
1: I woke up super early to work on Harper's "Treat Jars" for her guests at her Birthday Party!!
2: She woke up early today... so she got to hold the Flag as the "Star Spangled Banner" played on base at 8 am.  We hear it every morning, and I go put our flag out as they put theirs out.  Its become a treasured time.
3: We went to the lake! Dunkin, Juice, and magazines!!
4: My Beautiful Baby Girl enjoying the water.
5: While Harper was napping, I played around on this http://www.faceinhole.com/ website. This is the 2nd love of my life.... Wentworth Miller.
6: Trying to use my time more wisely- I decided to pack. Were moving in a month! wooooo hoooo!!  NOTE TO SELF: YOUR OUT OF BOXES.
7: This "No food for 3 days" due to my dental work yesterday is killing me.  I managed to think outside the box... super soft yummy cheeeeese!!!
8: A heartwarming story... A Marine made a You Tube video asking Mila Kunis to go to the Marine Ball with him this Fall and SHE SAID SHES GOING!!! How awesome is that!?
9: Casey (ever faithful Starbucks addict hahhaaa) stopped by with her niece Desi.  We usually have cheese and crackers, catch up on gossip and read magazines.  She was super sweet today and brought liquid instead of cheese ha ha ha.
10: HOLY CRAP YES ITS 80 DEGREES INSIDE THE HOUSE!! Need I remind anyone that 99% of CT does NOT have central air!? Don't worry.  Our new house is in the 1% that DOES!!  Thank HEAVEN.
11:  We went on a walk.  We love our evening walks.  And to shut everyone up on "show us a belly pic"... here you go. ahhahahhaa. Belly shadow!! 24 weeks down!!!
12: Harper and I layed on the couch together, had apple sauce for dessert... I gave her a bite of my Plain kind and she gave me a bite of her Peach kind. We read our magazines, listened to the news... practiced numbers... then- it was time for her to rest her pretty head.

And thats My 12 on the 12th!!

1 comment:

  1. This is REALLY neat! Such a good idea! You should do it every month! =) Belly pic is super cute! =) And the treat jars...glad they turned out! =) Can't wait to see the entire set-up! =)

    ReplyDelete