Ya know how we all have those THINGS that just bug you? Men.... do some things that I just don't understand.... so the other day I documented a few of them. I KNOW my husband is not the only one with crazy quirks like this ha ha ha. And its even funnier to see them documented. Hes going to kill me when he gets home from sea and goes to catch up on the blog and sees this...
Exhibit A: Foil
I go to get a piece of foil the other day and open the box to THIS:
To add to it.... I asked him about it and he said
"Well i was trying to roll corn in it to grill and it fell out so i just put it back."
He means well ha ha ha.
Exhibit B: Laundry
I SORT, WASH, DRY, FOLD, AND HANG! ALLLL I ASK IS FOR HIM TO PUT IT AWAY!! Where does it end up? On top of his dresser or worse- STAYS IN THE BASKET!!![]()
This is always a battle. Then I try and tell my mom about it and she says "You do all that work, why not just do one more step and put it away? Do you want to die on that mountain?"
Thanks mom ha ha ha ha
Exhibit C: Dirty Clothes
WE HAVE A HAMPER.... A VERY NICE EXPENSIVE HAMPER... YET- every day Josh just drops his clothes on the floor before he climbs into bed!! Throw it across the room to the hamper dude!!
Exhibit D: The Toilet Paper
WHEN IT RUNS OUT, PUT A NEW ONE ON THE ROLLER!! I think this was day 4 where it was still on the counter just because I forbid to put it on the roller myself.
And yes... i made a label to remind him "over not under" ahhahahaa.
Our house is FULL of these... drives him NUTS. OCD much!? ; )
I think that's all I managed to find that day... and I needed a laugh. Good heavens... after 2 root canals yesterday I deserve a laugh. But I cant laugh to hard... hurts my jaw hahahaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment