Dear Reese-
On behalf of your dad,
half of Colorado,
half of Connecticut,
your Aunt and Uncle and 2 cousins in Idaho,
and your older sister-
WE WOULD ALL LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD GRACE US WITH YOUR PRESENCE!
I know you have heard it snowed... but its all melted I promise.
You missed Halloween... we even had a costume and some matching pajamas for you in case you wanted to join on the festivities!!!
We have a cute new car seat for you,
and the cutest outfit for you to wear the first time we bring you home!!
Ohhhh and you will just love your room.
See!!!
We all cant wait to see you and hold you!!
You have made us all wait long enough...
so... please hurry.
(or we may have to evict you)
hahahhahaa.
We love you more than you know!!
Love-
Mom

That collage of pictures is realllly cute!! Reese-you definitely need to get here..everyone is anxious to see your beautiful face!! November 3rd is your day, so come on baby girl!! =)
ReplyDeleteOk little miss Reese come out today!! I need to see my future Victoria's Secret model daughter in law!!! LOL
ReplyDelete