>

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!!

So... with Miss Reese being home now- we have tried to make sure that Harper is adjusting well... and trust me, SHES DOING GREAT! She loves Reese.  She always asks to hold her, or kiss her... and every time she cries Harper runs over and tells her "its ok Reese-Cup" ha ha ha ha.

To  reward her for being such a great big sister we planned a little movie night, complete with snacks! Popcorn, candy, and apples with Carmel sauce!! mmmmm.  And the feature presentation: "Rio"... which is now known in our house as "Tweet Tweet Movie". 



Josh always munches on popcorn, and he gives her a few kernels here and there.  You should have SEEN her face when she got handed her OWN bowl of popcorn!!  You would think we would of handed her a puppy!! ha ha ha
It was very nice to see her and Josh having such a good time together... they have really bonded since he has been on "baby leave".  Deployment is sneaking up faster than any of us want to admit... so moments like these are cherished more than ever at our house these days.

Don't worry... I wasn't left out... I had a little cuddle bug of my own... blowing bubbles in her sleep! ; )
"Moments like these, fill the heart with pure joy."
          -Unknown

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest! Harper and Josh=priceless! I laughed though at how intently he is watching the "Tweet Tweet Movie" <- That could be the cutest thing I've ever heard by the way! But Josh reminds me of our man of the house..totallllly gets into the kid movies!! =) Harper is such a funny girl- the Reese-Cup made me giggle, I need to hear it!! hahaha! Of course Miss Reese is simply precious.. Her in that pink blanket is an awesome picture... Wish I could be there to love up on her! Give her kisses from us!!

    ReplyDelete