Day 04 - A picture of your night
Does this mean a typical night... or my night TONIGHT? We will go with tonight... I did take a picture! This evening has been busy to say the least. We had to give Cameron a ride home from work, stop at Allys and let Diesel out and give him some water, then we came back home. We had heart shaped tofu-nuggets & broccoli for Dinner, and for dessert- some strawberries with a little chocolate drizzled on top! mmmmmm.
After dinner and dessert we watched 1 episode of The Wiggles (shoooot me ) hahahaa. The things we do for love. Then we had to put all the laundry away. As I put Harper's stuff in her dresser I looked behind me to see her at her new little tea table giving her Grinch some tea! It was a moment Ill never forget. Soooooo cute.
We still had time to kill before bath so we started reading a book that gets read quite often in the Peterson House...
"The Very Hungry Caterpillar"
So this is what my night looks like from my point of view! Harper was bathed, and put in pajamas. Now my night turns typical!! Catching up on the DVR shows, Facebook, chat with the girls, email the Sailor, and have some hot tea. Since this blog is about TONIGHT- Ill give ya some details. I'm having apple cinnamon tea (thanks Casey) and watching "Castle"!! Wooo!! And- finishing up the laundry! What an eventful Friday night!! I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:
Post a Comment