>

Monday, March 14, 2011

Woooo Photo Challenge

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
 
Well- I had to think long and hard.... and I kinda bent the rules on this one... but really there are no rules except it has to be a "PICTURE". So here it is.... a picture of the person who has gotten me through the most.
 
 
Don't Judge.  The frames are crooked.... ha ha ha! Were actually moving this to the hall on a 6ftx6ft vinyl tree... (family tree).  And don't think I cant do math.... yes- there is a frame missing.  That individual is not part of this entry. Not mentioning any names ha ha ha
 

2 comments:

  1. A vinyl tree? Good idea! Cute pictures- you have a better one of Gary and Jean than I do! Mine is small! =( But we have the same of Brad and Cyndi! =) Is that your Grandpa on the left by the family frame? The one you were close to? I need a picture of Michelle! I guess I'm going to have to get after her! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been after her for YEARS. That pic of her is from 2001 HAHAHAHAA!! Yeah thats my grandpa! =) And Thank Heaven Brad and Cyndi keep us up to date with pics!! =) One of my FAVES is your guys new one!

    ReplyDelete