>

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

 

Well- obviously its my mother.... but I think blog-world wants me to do one noooot so obvious!!  So- it would be my brother Derrick.  I miss him soooo much.  We have so many adventures, inside jokes and stories together. The toast he gave at our wedding made almost everyone cry!  He has such a quick-wit personality and is hilarious.  He deserves the best that life has to offer and I am very proud of the man he has become.  Its hard to believe we have grown up so fast... It seems like yesterday Derrick, Max, Brittany, Ciara and I were playing "PEPSI".  PEPSI was our version of "house"  Max was his dad, Derrick was our dad, and Brittany was Marty.  They would pretend to wake up early and load soda cans into the vending machine in our basement.  While Ciara and I were the wives who stayed home with the kids.  Hes coming out to visit this Summer!!  I cant wait, Josh cant wait, and Miss Harper sure is excited too.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you have such a close bond with your brother! Suree eish I could have heard his toast in person... I guess watching your wedding video will have to do! =) Excited for you all that Derrick is coming to visit!

    ReplyDelete