>

Saturday, March 26, 2011

For the Love of SLEEEEP

I think its time we think about moving.... and trust me I HATE moving.  But I hate losing sleep more.  For the past 2 weeks I haven't gotten a good night sleep due to things beyond my control.  We have foxes that live on our land, and for some gosh forsaken reason they feel the need to MATE under my bedroom window.  They are NOT quiet about it.  Its almost like a raspy SCREAM over and over.  When its 20 feet below you it almost rattles the walls.  I would just put my i pod in but what if Harper needed me??  So for 4 nights, I laid in bed thinking of things I needed to do this week while they did their thing.  Then- theres the morning traffic coming to base.  We live on a road that has an entrance onto the Navy Base that not a lot of  people knew about a year ago... I swear they announced it to every submarine on the fleet because from the hours of 5:30 am to about 7:30 is CONSTANT LOUD NOISY CARS STOPPING AND GOING IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE!!! So now- at 5:30 I move to the guest room to get 1 more hour of half-quality sleep IF I CAN FALL BACK ASLEEP.  That's my complaining for the day. ha ha. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lauren! I just love you and your blog! You give me giggles :) Hope those foxes give it up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I would be moving myself!

    ReplyDelete