Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Not the movie... well- the movie was pretty stupid, but the real life MEAN girls. And its not just girls.... guys are mean too, but not nearly as mean as girls. And its not just the pretty popular girls who dress cute who are mean. Some of the not so cute, sweats wearing girls are mean too. Whatever style floats your boat, you rock it... but leave the mean at home. As I get older I assumed that the mean/caddy/fake stuff was long behind me... boy was I wrong. Immaturity knows no age limits. People who judge people by what they wear, and talk crap about them for no reason have no place in my life. I choose to surround myself with positive people. So as my brother would say - "Go play in traffic" if you insist on being mean. We will never be friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment