>

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

This was a hard one... I think I have a show for every night of the week!!! 

Wednesday: Modern Family
Thursday: Greys Anatomy
Friday:  Super Nanny
Saturday: Lifetime Movie
Sunday: Desperate Housewives
Monday: Castle

So that leaves Tuesday!  Any guesses as to what it is!? 
 And just for the record, this and Greys Anatomy tie. 
But- if I realllly just had to pick one...


Yes.... GLEE.... I look forward to you every week, and theres a CD in every CD player in the house and you never leave the CD player in the car.  Even Harper loves Glee!!  And secretly- Josh does too.

3 comments:

  1. I watch for CD's for you!! =) haha! I need a list of what ones you already have! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAA I LOVE YOU WOMAN!! I have volumes 1, 2, 3 & 4, the christmas album, and the Love Songs one you sent me!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRAAAAPPPPP!!! Does that leave any left?! HAHAHA! =)

    ReplyDelete