>

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 8

I know I'm behind 2 days... trust me I was sooo sick.   I have lost 7 pounds in 2 days!!  Not fun.  But I think I'm on track to feeling better (I hope)! I had 6 bites of rice last night and like 10 cheerios today and its all stayed down!!  So moving on to what should have been yesterdays blog- Day 8.

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

 
This past Summer while Josh was on a 6 1/2 month deployment, Harper and I stayed out in Colorado with my family.  In May the Colorado Rockies had "Military Appreciation Day" so we decided it would be fun to go, and to take Harper to her 1st baseball game.  I don't remember what was even going on in this picture but it makes me laugh... it looks like she didn't agree with a call the umpire made! ; )
ha ha ha ha ha  laugh every time I see it.
 

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!! This picture definitely made me laugh!! CUUUTTTEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete