>

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 19

Day 19 - A picture and a letter

 
Dear Harper- thank you for making every day an adventure.  I couldn't imagine life without you.  I'm so glad you eat almost anything I put in front of you.... but we have got to work on this separation anxiety ha ha ha.  Someday you will have to go to school and I cant go with you!!  Its against the law.  Dad said to tell you you guys have a date when he gets home!
 
Dear Joshy-  Thank you for all you do... for your family, friends, and your country.  I am proud to stand by you and look forward to all the years ahead. I long for the days where we can have breakfast together every day. 
 
Dear Mom, Gram, Father, Susan, Derrick & Ashleigh-  Thanks for your upcoming visits!!  I cant wait to see each and every one of you!!  I love you all!!
 
Dear Mother Nature-
Ya know, the first day of Spring was yesterday,
and theres SNOW in the forecast tomorrow. 
Please get on track... its been a loooong winter!!
I want to plant flowers...
And Harper wants to play in the sand box!
 
Dear USS Pittsburgh- 
Please just come home safely. 
I know you are big and powerful...
but you are old ha ha. 
Your carrying
lots of precious cargo!! 
Sail Smoothly!
 
 
 
Dear "Pajama Jeans"-
are you freaking kidding me?!
no no no. 
I want to know how many people
actually buy this crap!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dear Gus, Courtney,
Addyson & Blakely- 
as soooon as Josh gets home we can plan your visit! 
We all miss you guys so much
and cant wait to see you!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment