Day 06
A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Living or dead!? Hmmmm.... Lets do 1 of each. If I had to choose one that has already passed on, it would have to be:
For many reasons... to be back in time where wearing dresses, hats and pearls was "the thing" to do. Where men opened car doors for you, and held the doors open when you walk into a store. (Maybe I have been in the north east too long??) But I love Audrey Hepburn. Definition of Classic Beauty.
Now.... someone living!? I was having a hard time deciding between Miss Cleo (the psychic) so I could see what the future holds for me. Being the Captain of Joshs Submarine would be fun- but I would hear more F-bombs in a day than anyone would ever need to!! Natalie Portman so I could see what acting would be like.... but I hate being pregnant and shes pregnant. Michelle Obama so I can be "First Lady" for the day...... but I wouldn't want to be married to Barack. Then I thought about being an Admirals Wife, but thats like my real life- I bet her husband is gone all the time too.
So my top 2 (I get 2 because one is a man and one is a woman)
I can be surrounded by fashion and FED-Ex everything Chanel to my REAL house before my day is up being Karl Lagerfeld. Or I can be a REAL Princess for a day being Kate Middleton. Lets be honest- I would probably send a lot of her closet to my real house too ha ha ha. I love her hats!! With all this hat talk, maybe I should just be happy being me and buy some fabulous hats!? ha ha



No comments:
Post a Comment